Join corporate in-house practitioners from IT, Legal, Privacy and RIM for this one-day executive meeting on Information Governance and Data Protection in Seattle on Wednesday, October 17. This is the opportunity to gain cross-functional insight, interaction, and information you need to make better business decisions.
- Marriage Therapy: IT vs. Legal
- Forget Me Not: Business Challenges Over Rights to Erasure & Threats to AI
- Beyond GDPR: Organizational Impact of Worldwide Privacy & Security Legislative Developments
- Data Security & Privacy Issues in International Internal Investigations
- Records Management & Data Mapping Issues in the Enterprise. Where do you begin?
Speakers from Amazon, Culper Partners, DaVita, Davis Wright Tremaine, FTI Consulting, IBM, State of Washington, T-Mobile, University of Washington and more!
The meeting includes lunch; space is limited so early registration is encouraged. There is no cost to attend.
Date: October 17, 2016
Registration/Continental Breakfast: 8:30 am
Sessions: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Cocktail Reception: 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Click here to apply.
Sponsored by: IBM, Davis Wright Tremaine, and FTI Consulting